Saturday, October 01, 2011

NFL Picks Week 4

Lions over the Cowboys
Am I drinking the kool-aid. Yes, yes I am.

Bears over the Panthers
This just feels like one of those games where Jay Cutler does more good than harm.

Bills over the Bengals
The Bengals seem to be primed to win this trap game for the Bills. But these Bills are very likable and fun to watch.

Browns over the Titans
I hope with Kenny Britt down now that Titan QB Matt Hasslebeck targets wide receiver Nate Washington a lot. I'm starting him in fantasy football this week. This is what fantasy has done to me. The minute I saw Britt was seriously hurt I started to think of it's effect on my fantasy football team. I grabbed Washington off the waiver wire during the Titan game last week as Britt is being carted off. Damn.....I feel dirty.

Vikings over the Chiefs
Both are a mess. But while the Chiefs lost their star RB, the Vikes still have theirs. They just need to make sure they give him the ball. The less Donovan McNabb handles the rock, the better.

Redskins over the Rams
I can't even begin to describe how disappointing my Rams are thus far this year. If Rex Grossman outplays Sam Bradford this week I may have to light Bradford's rookie card on fire.

Saints over the Jaguars
This shouldn't be close...... so naturally it will be.

Texans over the Steelers
This is the kind of game Houston needs to win if they want to sit at the big boy's table.

Eagles over the 49ers
Maybe this will be the "wow" game we've been looking for this year from Philly. They had several last year but this year... not so much.

Cardinals over the Giants
Kevin Kolb needs to be better in key situations (3rd downs, etc.). They miss Beanie Wells so hopefully he's back.

Falcons over the Seahawks
This used to be the kind of game where Seattle's hometown advantage would kick in. I just don't see it this year. At what point does Peter Carroll start humming the USC fight song to himself on the sidelines?

Chargers over the Dolphins
just because the Bolts are at home. Still......I don't trust em. That's not changing as long as Nor Turner's at the helm.

Patriots over the Raiders
Belichick usually gives us one of those "no mercy" type of games the week after a loss. The Raiders have toughened up but I just don't think they'll score enough to win this game.

Packers over the Broncos
The TE Finley is coming on as a target for Rodgers and is a nice weapon in the Pack's offensive arsenal.

Jets over the Ravens
would be weird and feel somewhat awkward if this turned into a scoring fest. This game in theory should be low scoring.

Bucs over the Colts
With Payton Manning this is an interesting Monday night game. Without him it's monopoly night with the kids and checking the dvr if I hear any highlights are good.

Last Week: 9-7
Overall:27-20



No comments: